Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My eos absolute is 0.7 JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help

Customer Question

my eos absolute is 0.7
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: and my c- reactive protein,quant is 6.4 and my creatine kinase ,total,serum is 232 and I have constant pain in the middle of my upper back
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthere are many different types of white blood cells: neutrophils, macrophages, monocytes, lymphocytes, basophils, eosinophils, etc. your bone marrows makes each as needed to help your immune system keep you healthy. high creatinine kinase levels can be from muscle inflammation.constant pain in the middle of your upper back can be from a pulled muscle or a slipped disk pressing on nerves causing nerve injury and muscle pain.I would recommend seeing a doctor and getting a spine MRI scan to look for slipped disk and pinched nervedo you have a doctor you can see?are you willing to get a spine MRI scan?