Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

I am having nose bleeding apparent reading, why

Customer Question

I am having nose bleeding for no apparent reading, why
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for this questionIt could just be irritation in the noseDo you have allergies?how old are you?do you take any meds?
I have opened the rating system. Please don't forget to look at itI receive no credit without a positive rating.If you have more questions, just reply :)
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloGo for immediate exam.This is new apparently.In most cases, it is just a nose bleed.In some cases, it is new onset of high blood pressure.In rare cases , it is a bleeding disorder, or lesion in the nose that needs to be fixed.See your doctor, don't just let it go. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Have you been seen yet?