Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I've got some kittens. Now I found out I'm allergic to cats.

Customer Question

I've got some kittens. Now I found out I'm allergic to cats. I love cats. What can I do about my situation.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.You should see an allergy specialist to find out what exactly you are allergic against. Is it fur or dander or urine etc?Dander allergy is more common.Unfortunately hypoallergenic pets do not solve the issue of dander allergy.You can try HePA filter fitted vacuum cleaner to keep the house free of dander.Here is the link for moree information: wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: