Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

I have a lumpire on my left arm and it moves when I products

Customer Question

I have a lumpire on my left arm and it moves when I products it.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: When I overuse my arm it is painful and causes bruising inside the skin
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: It is near a nerve in my arm
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.Lumps and bumps are clinical diagnosis and need to be examined in order to ascertain accurately what they are. However, from the description, this sounds like either a lipoma or a neurofibroma.These are both benign entities and can be removed in day care setting and under local or regional anesthesia. If the lump is causing symptoms like dull pain or compressing on a near by nerve, then you should consider having it removed. After removal, the surgeon can order a biopsy on the lump as well for a definitive diagnosis.So, that is an initial answer, if you have any concerns or queries, you can always reply back.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.