Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

Can you tell me if a person has nodules on her

Customer Question

***** ***** can you tell me if a person has nodules on her spine and loses feeling in her legs down should they seek out a specialist neurosurgeon ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thoasic nodules, T-4 lost feeling from the waist down large doses of steroids have helped
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 6 months ago.
HelloI amCustomerand I would be assisting you today with your concerns.If scan has shown nodules at T4 with paraparesis ( loss of power in both lower limbs), one should definitely see a neurosurgeon or an orthopedic spine surgeon.It is possible that mass of nodule is compressing the cord and is the cause of paraparesis.This is my initial answer.Please reply if you need any clarification.