Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

Greetings Dr......I was just reading about having to wipe a

Customer Question

greetings Dr......I was just reading about having to wipe a few hours later after having a bm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just started noticing it maybe a month or 2 ago....i would go to the bathroom.....and maybe a few hours later i would feel like i have to wipe and sure enough there is residual bm not large , just enough to see on the paper
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidit sounds like you are having some anal leakage.this can happen if you have loose stools or mucus production in your rectum, sometimes from constipation or bowel irritationsome patients can have mild bowel irritation from milk lactose sugar or gluten wheat protein or severe constipation and hard stool. as we get older, our anal sphincter muscle can also get weaker and not as strongkegel exercises can help strengthen your anal sphincter and keep the muscle there stronger.let me know if you have questions.