Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Somethings wrong.... last couple of weeks my heart

Customer Question

somethings wrong.... for the last couple of weeks my heart rate has been racing. the er it became elevated when i stood up to 120 and would not go down. i was found unconcious in my friends room last night, went to the er. Chest x-ray, ekg, and blood work came back normal. and now have pain in my lower left side, that made me wince when the er doc touched it
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.These symptoms are concerning.Fast heart ate causing fainting is likely due to the underlying heart problem.If conduction through the heart chambers is erratic these symptoms can be experienced.EKG, chest xrays or blood tests can miss the conduction defect.You will need to see a cardiologist for specialized heart testing.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: