Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have pain in my upper left abdomen and a red line on the

Customer Question

I have pain in my upper left abdomen and a red line on the skin by my ribcage
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I had a cat skin and they said I need to go for an endoscopy I also have pain in my back when I sleep the doctor said I had myofascial syndrome but I go for my endoscopy on Friday I think I was misdiagnosed
JA: I can help you talk to the doctor. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: why do I have a red line on my skin and pain when I ouch my ribcage
JA: OK. The doctor will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the doctor can help you best.
Customer: the pain started 2 years ago after I had my son by c section. I initially thought it was my kidneys I woke up most nights in the middle of the night with severe back pain after I went to the bathroom I seemed to feel better it felt like my insides were swollen right now my belly is bloated and feels hard like a rock and I have a red line right where the border of the ribcage is
JA: Anything else I can tell the doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Do you have any nausea, vomiting?Left sided pain can be due to the intestinal problem --Inflammation, infection even colon polyps can cause this.Upper stomah problem like peptic ulcer disease is another common cause --endoscopy will show that,.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/