Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

I was diagnosed bipolar at 18 im currently 34 and had a

Customer Question

i was diagnosed bipolar at 18 im currently 34 and had a history of drug abuse from 14 to 24 and am tired of telling and explaining my same problems with no resolve. Ive been brutally honest with all my doctors and therapists and it seemed to hurt me more than help me. Ive been seeking help my whole life and have been going to the same clinic for over 2 years and over the past few month my mental health is rapidly declining. Noone seems to listen to my opions and suggestions like they know me better than I do , like i always say who knows me better than me. Im not trying to get over on anyone i just want the help i need but cannot seem to ever get. now i dont trust anyone and and am definatelly going to hold back what i say from now on which isnt the way it should be. Im hopeless and dont know what else to do I need someone to call that can help me in a timely matter bc time is what i dont have anymore PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
Do you have any other medical issues?
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)