Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Swelling under my left breast a year now and can't

Customer Question

Swelling under my left breast for about a year now and can't sleep on right side due to tingling in arms
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Okay
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I've recently started coughing but no blood are anything
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry you are having these symptomsis the swelling under your left breast painful? the stomach is below the left breast and can swell up due to gastritis, often due to excessive stomach acid which can cause acid reflux. alcohol, poor diet can cause gastritis and stomach inflammation and swelling and pain.you could have a pinched nerve in your neck which can be worse if you sleep on your right side.you might need an MRI scan of your neck to check for pinched nerves from slipped disks in your neck.do you have any neck pain?do you have a primary care doctor who can order an MRI scan of your neck? how old are you? what medications are you taking?