Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

Had a collapsed lung three years ago and I seem to have intermittent

Customer Question

had a collapsed lung three years ago and I seem to have intermittent symptoms recently. In the bed mostly I seem to have to breath a little harder. Had a symptom of high heart rate a few days ago
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Seem to feel like I have to breath a little harder when I wake up, but the feel ok most of the day. blood pressure was a little irratie a few days ago Been doing a lot of yard work, could be that?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 8 months ago.
HelloWith that history, you need an x ray.Go get that now.A small pneumothorax [repeating collapsed lung] is possible.Please click a positive rating.Find me as needed.