Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

Some times I use the Hydromax, which is supposed to help my

Customer Question

Some times I use the Hydromax, which is supposed to help my penis grow. But It tends to hurt sometimes and gives me red marks and bruises. What is causing that? And is it unsafe to use?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
If it gives you red marks and bruises it means that you may be allergic to it and you should stop using it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No it is becuase I am using it really hard and stretching out my penis. It's not a cream
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Avoid stretching your penis as all that would do is it would keep damaging your skin and nothing else.It will not help increase the size of your penis.Let me know if you have more questions.Rate me when done.Regards
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you know if that was sperm that came out? and there was also kind of like a mucus on a part of my pubic hair.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also I think they canceled my membership. Can you please help me. I keep calling and they tell me Adam is going to email me. But he didn't.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
I am an expert just like you are a user on this website.So you would have to contact the customer support to help you out.I think it is Sunday which is why they are not responding.Try calling them on work timings or email them.They will respond in time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They answer the phone, they just say Adam will send me an email.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.
Yes, just give it sometime and they will send you an email surely.