Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Medical law student no need....my > regarded why I HAD

Customer Question

medical law for a student no need....my > regarded why I HAD TO PAY ANOTHER FEE
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
wHO BESIDES lusk and Mathanny Reddy practice infectious disease control in Fresn, City & County , in California
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How far can you travel to see an infectious disease MD?What have you tried so far in the way of treatment?What is your condition?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The condition I have is called pseudomonas ARS Aur us pseudomonas Aureus aureus correct I have had the condition 4 Going on 30 years it is at this point considered terminal. Paragraph sense us excuse me wrong wrong terminology. Space space the last scan I had showed a very thin line between the infection and my brain. Is the doctor I have had sense my since sense my infectious disease doctor sorry I am dictating this to my phone and it does not always right the correct term. The ENT derp dr. I had after the last surgery said he could do no more for me. Referred me to the doctor I have now and last week I was running temperatures up to 102.6 in order to get an appointment him with him I had to threaten to report him to the AMA before they would even give me an appointment. Paragraph the medication which can treat this and I am not urgent care allergic Al-Quran not allergic to atrium atrium no azactam. And that is only given buy IV no B why by not Wi-Fi azactam is only given by ivy intravenously. Is that enough information for you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
X what is your answer that you said you have for me. We now have UCSF here in Fresno I am going to ask my primary care physician to refer me there. Laurie Daniel
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I thank you dr. Rick for your concern butt I do believe I have the situation in hand. Dr. Evans my ENT men man is going to see me this coming week and I am sure after paying him 4 Caron treatment and 9 surgeries that he will assist me and getting a good either ENT or a different infectious disease position through UCSF. If not I will gladly give you a call thank you. Lorrie Lorrie l no Lorrie Lorrie Noe no ABCDE
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
LorriFarris-Daniel.
Ok. Best of luck to you.