Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

Well i have had weird noises from lower part of my back

Customer Question

HI, Well i have had weird noises from lower part of my back scull and/or at the highest part of neck. Normal walking it makes like "shuush" sound with every step and walking down escalator it makes a crunchy sound every step. Also now when i sit at computer I have a really cold feeling at the back of my neck.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing else
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for this questionCan I ask how old you are and if you have any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am 25 years old and I do not have any other medical issues. I sit on computer a lot though if that is relevant (maybe just really jammed muscles)
I agree that this is all muscularI would look into massage, yoga or physical therapythat will fix it
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloThis is a different expert.Have you ever been in any accidents, car accidents, etc?Have you had any medical exam?
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)