Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Is the Back2Life back machine a good investment?

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionNo, I don't think soI would avoid itThere is no proof that it is beneficialyou are better off doing something for core strength like yoga or pilates for low back painlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)