Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Can you tell me what these might mean? Blood test yesterday:

Customer Question

JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Sorry, I was trying to type them in but it sent instead: I'll try again WBC 15.8 RBC 4.12 Hgb 11.9 HCT 35.7 Neut Auto 87.9 Byet Ab 13.9 lymph auto 6.5 Meta Man 1% Lymph Man 8% and Segs Man 79%. I can't get into the Dr until late next week but was curious to know what these readings might indicate? Thank you
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: Urine is fine..
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 6 months ago.
First, I need to know what was it done for? your age, and if you had any symptoms or medical conditions?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've already provided that information to you and your website refuses to let me see any answers from you because I run Firefox. I don't know what next I could do you can refund my money since I cannot figure out how to get any answers.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloI am a double board certified US doctor.Your WBC is high, meaning stress, steroid use, or infection.Your hemoglobin is low at 11.9 meaning anemia.Further testing is needed to identify the type of anemia, including iron studies.If you are sick, you should go to the ER. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.