Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Doc ive gat cramp in both hands only if this

Customer Question

hello doc ive gat cramp in both hands only for sevonds if this could be a blodo effect and could it be linked to costant dull pain my right hand side lower back kidney area
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Cramps can be due to the dehydration commonly.Lower back pain is not related to hand cramps.That lower back pain can be due to the muscle spams.Kidney stone is another possibility.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: