Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

When i , the head of my penis turn a shade of white.

Customer Question

when i masterbate, the head of my penis turn a shade of white. its never done this in 40 years of knowing what sexual pleasure is. what should i do
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Doctor for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what additional info do u want
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: what other information would help
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Probably just age related skin changes.Since no problem with erection and ejaculation problem this is not likely serious.Do you have any other medical condition or take any medication?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i've got a couple of "bumps" on the shaft that showed up about 6 months ago and i'm trying to use a medicine named "anti sebum". the container says it cures sebaceous prominence
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.
Ok probably not concerning if no curvature of the penis.You can post a picture also.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my penis is straight when erect
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i don't know how to send a pic
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.
ok then not plaques or peyronie'slikely sebaceous cysts which may persist for long time without problem.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.
There should be a paperclip button on right corner of chat box.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i don't see a paperclip. i guess i'll continue the treatment with anti sebum
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.
Yes you can --should not be a problem.Best wishes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok. thanks. bye
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.
very welcomeBest wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/