Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Please can you tell me the early symptoms of HIV and how it

Customer Question

Please can you tell me the early symptoms of HIV and how it makes you feel, i spoke to a Dr here and he explained that my neckpain and backpain and my sore throat i had before and mouth ulcer which went is not any symptom but i want you to explain and tell me what the symptoms are and how it happens and how long it last and what the mouth uncler looks like and all please
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.
Usually it is flu like symptomsfatiguemalaiserash
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So please do you mean I don't have it by my questions I asked previously please kindly look through my questions and tell me sir ! And please how long does the flu last and does it mean it has nothing to do with my sweating both day and night and my back ache ?
Can you tell me your possible exposure? How it happened and when?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nothing really Dr, I just had a sore throat some month a go it was severe and I went to the pharmacy and it vanished like 3 days after and also I have had such sore throat in the past before !!! I just had a mouth ulcer for like 8 to 10 days and I took vitamin c and it went off !!! But I use to have a severe back pain and it has come to my neck now I went and took xray from the hospital and the doc prescribed some drugs !! I felt I have fever like hiv and I went two days ago to check and it was 36.8 ? Is that ok? I have no rash or lymph nodes I just feel pain on my back and neck nothing has swollen but I am just reading online and it's making me scared because of the night sweats but I also sweat in the day too so please explain thoroughly what my problem is thank you
So how could you have gotten HIV?I'm confused
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No doc I don't know I'm just curious that's all because of what I'm experiencing that's all sir
No, then you don't have HIVit is not possible
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello Dr good evening please I need to know something please and I will surely rate you ! Please i hope you know everything we went through yesterday ? , please I just started coughing yesterday and it becoming severe today please is it any symptom of hiv or not please ? !! And I have another question after this thank you !
Please accept additional services