Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I am 87 years old and just started taking your supplement.

Customer Question

I am 87 years old and just started taking your supplement. How is the best way to ingest this? And I am ordering my second bottle before I see any results but I pray it is all it states. Help
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have several problems steming from 26 yrs as a paratrooper in the Army therefore I have diabetes.2 bad knees and on my 3rd back operation and see no results from this
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No not really. I am just looking for some relief and this seems to cover all the bases
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.
What is the supplement?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Bioactive liver rejuvenix
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Seems like I have gotten some wrong information. Are you a doctor for Bioactive liver rejuvenix ? If not please cancel this trail
What is the reason you are taking it?
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloYou are on just answer.Question and answer site.This is a different expert.The dose is 1 teasp.This would be taken daily.However, there is no evidence that it is anything it is claiming.In addition some ingredients are not listed at all [proprietary blend].If you have liver problems, I can discuss correct natural treatments with you.