Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I am 63 years old. I am overweight and have so many health

Customer Question

I am 63 years old. I am overweight and have so many health issues. One of the biggest problems I have is acid reflux, and IBS. I also have asthma, PVC's of my heart, and just bad arthritis. I have been under my stress as I lost my husband a few years ago, and my brother a month ago. I am retired but totally exhausted as I have a disabled daughter living with me, who I have to drive all over and help her get her life in place. The last few months I have had IBS issues.. and pains in my stomach., One pain is about 3 inches left of my belly button. Its sporadic.. off and on. Today I felt it come on maybe 5 -6 times and lasts seconds.. its a knowing pain. Is this IBS? I have had a colonscopy late 2014 and endoscopy done at the same time. I had a stress test for my heart late 2014 too. Just had full bloodwork, gyn visit, bone density test, mammogram, and a abdominal xray of my stomach to look for kidney stones. just concerned.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This can be diverticulitis attack as well given the location.Any change in bowel habits or fever?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: