DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Maybe.... a year now I've noticed a sweet yeasty

Customer Question

Maybe.... For about a year now I've noticed a sweet yeasty smell that comes from my braw and underwear/pants. I've had all kids of othe problems like fatigued, weight gain forgetfulness, joint pain and hair loss, itchy skin/ears, little bumps with a clear puss that pops up from time to time. . I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now. O I also had a worm come out of my bum... I took an over the counter medicine for them. It seemed to make the itchy skin, ears, and bums go away for about a month or so but it seems to be coming back. I think I'm falling apart. :(
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 9 months ago.
HelloThere is no effective over the counter medicine for parasites.The medicine to use also depends on identification in the lab of the parasite.3 stool samples are send.Medications are based on findings.See an internal medicine doctor as soon as you can. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.