Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I am trying to get a medical marijuana card JA: OK. The Doctor

Customer Question

I am trying to get a medical marijuana card
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have crhons
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: how much does this cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I want to see if he can help
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidwhat state do you live in?some states allow for medical marijuana and some states don'tmost states need for you to go into a center and apply onlinebut some states allow for online documents to be obtained and some states allow for online applications.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 8 months ago.
HelloI am a double board certified US doctor and you can find me in medical by request anytime.I will give you fast , correct and clinically board certified answers.Here is a list of states and the various rules and processess and how to go about thishttp://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881 Please click a positive on my post here.Come back as needed.
HelloI have not heard back from you so I will answer.I see you have already been treated for fungal.Prostate inflammation or infection will cause anal and testicular symptoms like this.See a urologist for a prostate exam.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thank you
you are welcomePlease click a positive on the scale at the top of this post.Or I don't get paid.find me anytime.Request me.Get accurate answers fast.
This is Dr. Davidwhat state do you live in?