Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I am looking at the guttman rehabilitation in Barcelona

Customer Question

hello. I am looking at the guttman rehabilitation in Barcelona and was wondering if it's a good one for neuro rehabilitation
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: my husband had a brain tumour removed followed by cardiac complications. Now we are at the stage at looking at rehabilitation to get him back on his feet and help with speeach language, cognitive etc
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: he has mild aphasia
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 8 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. Yes, the Guttman Institute would be an excellent option for neurorehabilitation. It is recognized as a top hospital and has a strong reputation. It would be able to assist your husband with neurologic recovery and speech therapy. There are also several doctors at this facility that are recognized as top doctors, including Dr. Sara Laxe Garcia, a specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks. However do you have any other suggestions. Regards
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 7 months ago.
Other options would depend upon your location.Where are you located?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Uk
There are a couple of well rated centres in the UK. The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in London is very well rated and has a Neurorehabilitation Unit. The phone number is(###) ###-####3094. The Walton Centre in Fazakerley, Liverpool is also well rated and offers inpatient rehabilitation services. The phone number for th Neurorehabilitation Unit is 0151(###) ###-####