Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

Yes are you live JA: No. I'm the Doctor's Assistant.

Customer Question

Hello yes are you live
JA: No. I'm the Doctor's Assistant.
Customer: Okay yes I have a problem with my vagina and I'm not sure what is happening.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have in a different country so my hygiene has not been good not showering for days. I have been showering now. I noticed ball like reddish firm ulcers or lump. They are on the opening of my vagina lips and on the inside. They are now yellowish and inflammed and couple of them have a blackish center. They don't itch or don't not really cause pain or pain when I lee Pee
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 6 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love and I will be glad to assist you. The most common cause of multiple ulcers on the genitalia would be the first infection of genital herpes. Recurrent infections typically are only one ulcers, but the first manifestation is frequently multiple ulcers. It is also common for a herpes lesion to first be felt as a lump before progressing to a blister or ulcer. However, genital herpes would be expected to have other associated symptoms, such as pain, burning, or itching. Since you are not having any other symptoms, it would be appropriate to consider whether there is another condition present. For example, it is possible to develop genital ulcers that are inflammatory, called aphthous ulcers. These can occur solely as a manifestation on the genitals or can be associated with a systemic inflammatory condition. The appropriate next step would be to see your doctor for a physical examination. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.