khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.

Have had a rough year following a hysterectomy two years ago.

Customer Question

Have had a rough year following a hysterectomy two years ago. A year ago my lymphocyte count was 1.2 - just had checked again and it is 1.3....have had a cold for a while. WBC count is 4.6 and RBC count is 4.21.....Hemoglobin 128. I experience fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, pounding heart beat.....I just keep getting told this is menopause brought on by
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: also have had pain and tightness around skull at times. On biodentical hormones
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code? I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.
How old are you?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You should use traditional hormone therapy instead of biodentical hormones because biodentical hormones are produced in doses and forms that differ from those in FDA-approved products. Biodentical hormones are custom made for you, based on a test of your saliva to assess your unique hormonal needs. Unfortunately, however, the hormone levels in your saliva don't reflect the levels in your blood or correspond to menopause symptoms. The term "bioidentical" means the hormones in the product are chemically identical to those your body produces. In fact, the hormones in bioidentical medications may not be any different from those in traditional hormone therapy.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Any comments on my blood levels
Your blood levels are within the normal range.