DIEGO BONILLA
DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
93381398

I had blood tests done, there was clorox cleaner/bleach on

Customer Question

I had blood tests done, there was clorox cleaner/bleach on my arm from earlier right before going in, will this affect anything on the test
Category: Medical
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Diego, experienced Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.I understand your concerns. It's unlikely for clorox on your skin to affect the test. In case the lab finds something abnormal they will let you know. Usually labs check the quality of their samples. If something is abnormal they will ask you for a new sample. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards