DIEGO BONILLA
DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
93381398

I have noticed a swelling from the distal ice of my right

Customer Question

I have noticed a swelling from the distal ice of my right breast t to my upper chest. I am a long time medulla cancer survivor and am concerned it could be related to my cancer even tho it has been years since mydiagnosis.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Diego, experienced Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.I understand your concerns. The findings you report are unlikely to be secondary to your previous cancer diagnosis. However if the findings persist more than 7 days, check with your primary care physician. Meanwhile you can use ice and tylenol. If you have any other question, let me know. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards