Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I got some blood work back and I'm wondering if I'm ok I've

Customer Question

I got some blood work back and I'm wondering if I'm ok I've been sick with flu for 2 weeks but don't know what this means. Send rate 36. Absolute monocytes 1415. Mcv 102.3. Mch 33.8. Platelet count 473. Egfr. 35. Sugar 104. Creatin 1.70. What's wrong with this
JA: I think I may have missed something. Could you explain? The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: Got blood work back things seem wrong I e been sick for 2 weeks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyour sed rate is a bit high which can be a sign of inflammation or infection in your body.platelets are a bit high but this can be a sign of infection or inflammation.you should get blood work to check for influenza virus infection.I hope your flu symptoms are getting bettermake sure you wash your hands frequently.your creatinine levels are a bit high and this can be a sign of dehydration or weakness of your kidneysare you not drinking enough water or fluids?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok I had 2 different flus back to back so I'm not dying? Should I get my blood checked again in a couple weeks? I'm chugging my water
you should get your creatinine levels checked again to make sure it comes down properly.you should not be dying. you could be suffering from bad viral infection.you might need to take probiotics and eat more fruits and vegetables and get more rest to help your immune systemregular exercise can help your immune systemyou should make sure you get regular sleepif your thyroid levels are not correct, this can affect your sleep and worsens your immune system. let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
do you have any other questions?