Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I Need To Renew My Marijuana License Have A Bad Back And A

Customer Question

I Need To Renew My Marijuana License Have A Bad Back And A Bad Neck Worked In Nursing Homes For 30 Years And I Hurt All The Time. My Back Doctor Gives Me Oxy's15mg 4*a day I Don't Like It When I Run Out Cause I Have Withdraws, I Have My Expired License Right Here Could U Please Me
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I Want My License Back
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: not really
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 6 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.We are unable to help you renew your marijuana license, as this would require a doctor that has personally seen you.We can only provide information to answer questions.If there is any information that would be helpful, please let us know.