DIEGO BONILLA
DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
93381398

Im suffring strep throat, im not sure its allergy or strep

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: im suffring strep throat
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: im not sure its allergy or strep throat
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: nothing
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am also experincing mild pain in testicals
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This is Dr Diego, experienced Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

I understand your concerns. The problem you described could be pharyngitis. Most of the time is caused by a virus. Only few cases are secondary to bacterial infections like strep throat. Symptoms concerning for strep throat are persistent fevers and whitish secretions. Testicular pain could be present in some patients with viral infections, specially in mumps. For now you can take tylenol and plenty of fluids. If you have persistent fevers or testicular pain you should go to your PCP or ER.

The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards

Kindest regards