Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My boyfriend penetrated s penis halfway into my vagina

Customer Question

My boyfriend penetrated his penis halfway into my vagina for a while. He wasn't wearing a condom. He didn't come in me. I bled a bit since it was my first time. It's only been 8 hours. I'm 18. Will i get pregnant? My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My boyfriend penetrated his penis halfway into my vagina for a while. He wasn't wearing a condom. He didn't come in me. I bled a bit since it was my first time. It's only been 8 hours. I'm 18. Will i get pregnant?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

this is DR. David

since he didn't come inside of you, you most likely won't get pregnant.

the bleeding most likely was from breakage of your hymen

next time use a condom or other birth control so you don't have to worry about getting pregnant.

let me know if you have other questions.