Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I keep finding blue thread-hairs in my ejaculate amongst

Customer Question

I keep finding blue thread-hairs in my ejaculate amongst other strange looking things. Sometimes they are small black hairs, others times tiny blue threads bound together in clumps that look similar to lint. I know its comming out of me and not just being picked up externally. I am quite worried about this.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have weak errections and dont enjoy my ejaculations but feel driven by an unsettling need to get it out of my body. Its driving me nuts. I never feel relieved.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

this is Dr. David

you could be having some old blood or blood streaks in your ejaculate which can look like black hairs or blue threads.

you should see a doctor about your erections symptoms

you could be suffering from low testosterone possibly

do you have a doctor you can see who can do some blood testing for you and a physical exam?