Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University

I am trying to find out where to start. My husband is a

Customer Question

Hi, I am trying to find out where to start. My husband is a professional snowboarder, and at 43 it may be catching up to him. He is alwyas tired, irritable, and has pain all over his body. Muscle pain and joint pain. where does he go first to start getting help?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: He eats clean. He is strong. He cant sleep due to pain. I just dont know where to send him first. A general doctor, a specialist (what kind), acupuncturist, ...ortho?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

This is Dr Diego, experienced Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

I understand your concerns. Your husband's symptoms could be related to different conditions. From fatigue to thyroid problems. His career could also cause joint problems. The best approach at this point is to get appointment with his PCP (primary care physician). His PCP can start the diagnostic process. Depending on the results of the physical examination and blood work he can be referred to an specialist or start treatment.

The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards