Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I had a laproscopic appendectomy on friday morning. The

Customer Question

I had a laproscopic appendectomy on friday morning. The appendix was perferated I was told. While I had a lot of pain and constant diarreah, im feeling better. My bowels are still loose but my concern in this very sharp pain on my right side just under my ribs. Started last night but went away. Came back today and is constant but i find relief from the piercing pain by reclining or walking with my shoulders pointing left..its hurts badly to breathe in deeply.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im taking antibiotics and probiotics in between...eating very little. No fever
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 8 months ago.

How old are you? Are you a male or female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Does anything else make it better or worse? Does it radiate to somewhere else? Any medical problems? Any other surgeries? Any other medications? Any family medical history?