Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My boyfriend and I had sex Friday and Saturday and we like

Customer Question

Hi my boyfriend and I had sex Friday and Saturday and we like roll playing and we used a dildo and I wasn't properly lubercated and it started hurting Saturday morning when we started doing it again and Saturday night it started itching and burning a little and this morning I noticed some bumps on the bottom part of my vagina just inside the lips and I was wondering what it could possibly be?
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I used a new soap right before when I showered and I shaved I don't know if that has anything to do with it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Since you saw these bumps soon after the incident, any infection is very unlikely.

Irritant action from soap and also from dildo use can cause itching as well as bumps.

Not concerning.

You can use Vagisil ointment available over the counter to help with the symptoms.

Should improve in a week or so.

Avoid penetrative sex meanwhile.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/