khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.

I have been having over last 15 years intense pain in my

Customer Question

I have been having over last 15 years intense pain in my hand and fingers and then it appears as a bruise and fades away. This happens over a dozen times per year. This last year the area is in larger blood vessels. Again a burning or intense pain which I usually apply preasure to and then it bursts and larger bruising occurs. I do not have high blood preasure but I am on 1/2 dos baby aspirin because I had a stroke 3 years ago. should I worry
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Doctor will figure it out.
Customer: Last doctor I discussed this with a year ago seemed to think it was not important...Concerned because I got the size of a dime lump above my inner ankle that felt like it was on fire; I guessed it was like the others and within a few minutes the pain went away and today there is a large bruised area about 2 inches by 1 inch...
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have 100% free and clear carotid arteries with testing done by a heart specialist and I had stage 1a lung cancer and surgery in 2012
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.

How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any wright change? Can you attach the photos here? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any other medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? What tests did you have for it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
63 years old 5'7 165 pounds...Nothing ever triggers it tests were ever done.

Do you smoke?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

You could have autoimmune vasculitis. You should see a rheumatologist to have exam, a blood test, and a biopsy.