Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have HPV and last month I found a wart in my gental area I

Customer Question

Hi I have HPV and last month I found a wart in my gental area I went to the Doctor and she gave me a cream but I ended up having a bad reaction to it. So I had to stop she told me to let my body heal but now I have more warts what over the counter creams do suggested that might work or at least clear some of them up.. I started using emuaidmax should I use something stinger?
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Nope that's its
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

If this is in fact, warts then the best cream will be any salicylic acid perparation available OTC like clearaway, wart remover or wartstick, just paint the wart with the gel once a day and for 10 days, that will be effective.

If the gels and creams do not work, then cryotherapy is the next best solution, this is when the dermatologist can freeze the warts off by application of liquid nitrogen, this is an office procedure and does not take much time.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating, that is the only way I get compensated for my time and effort.

Best.