Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice

I have an intermittent vibrating sensation in the front

Customer Question

I have an intermittent vibrating sensation in the front right pelvic area and inside of my thigh. Like a phone vibrating in my pocket.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I just noticed it last night. It seems to happen when standing or walking more than when sitting. I'm taking simvastatin 10 mg for the past yr. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Taking a low dose of blood pressure meds for years. 65 yrs old in pretty good shape.
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 7 months ago.

It sounds that you probably have a nerve irritation that is causing a limited muscle fasciculation . These occur time to time and feel as you describe a phone buzzing. What happens is that a small nerve branch that controls a muscle has a sequence of rapid firing and the muscle twitches in a rapid burst. It is very common to occur of the eyelids for example . Some people may experience scattered fasciculation of multpile muscle groups ...

This issue is generally harmless and transient. If an ongoing problem or broader type symptoms then check with your doctor.

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD