Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

I woke up very dizzy and fell down and omitted omitted, I've

Customer Question

I woke up very dizzy and fell down and omitted omitted
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've had headaches for about a week very stressed out with work and buying a house
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have normal blood pressure and pulse
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Are you feeling spinning while being dizzy or just unsteady ? Have you checked your blood pressure ? Regards
Sorry just got your blood pressure message. So are you feeling spinning? Are you still dizzy ? Regards
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not so much as dizzy, but that I couldn't stand up straight - I fell to my left. It felt like the room was tilted
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
then I threw up
Thanks a lot for your Input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Dizziness can come from three systems of the body;
Ear causes spinning sensation, heart causes unsteadiness while brain can cause both of them. Rest of the symptoms are the accompanying symptoms of these illnesses. As per your symptoms these symptoms can be indicative of a stroke, brain aneurysm or ear infection. In either case you should go to ER without a second thought. You will need a brain scan and ear examination atleast to get to the cause. Please don't ignore your symptoms and go to ER now. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards