Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm just so worried about my health lately, One night this

Customer Question

Hello I'm just so worried about my health lately
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: One night this week I woke up with pain on my right shoulder, but I didn't wake up because of it, mainly because of noises outside. And it lasted for awhile then never came back.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm worried if I had a heart attack and now I'm feeling pain in my chest but I been told its most likely a panic attack.
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Doctor will figure it out.
Customer: And now I'm worried if I had a heart attack or not and if I will be okay
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 8 months ago.

How old are you? Are you a male or female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 1-10, what is the pain with 0 being no pain and 10 being the strongest pain? what is it like? Does it radiate to anywhere else? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?