Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

I been sick all day. Cramps, nauseous, vomiting, and

Customer Question

I been sick all day. Cramps, nauseous, vomiting, and diarrhea.. And now my poop is black. Should I go to the er?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What do you need to know?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I've had 2 heart attack. Part of my pancreas removed and my spleen removed
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

As you have had heart attack , part of pancreas removed , no spleen and with all these issues if you have symptoms of stomach flu than it would be ideal for you to visit ER and get get IV Fluids to maintain hydration and further management , because electrolytes balance and hydration should be maintained .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Are you there ...