Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My lower eighth side public region on the right hand side

Customer Question

My lower eighth side public region on the right hand side seems to vibrate sometimes as if it's like farting in a way,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Lower right side, I went for a ultrasound for a inguinal hernia recently but I was clear, that's about it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Do you have any other medical condition like diabetes, constipation, lower back problem?

Vibration sensation is a nerve related disorder.

Usually nerve fiber supplying the groin is getting pinched somewhere on its way from lower lumbar spine.

Not usually serious.

Supplements like vitamin B12 1000 mcg, vitamin B6 50 mg daily may help along with lower back exercises.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have none of the above. Slight constipation do you think it has anything to do with a hernia , although I was clear from the ultrasound I still have my doubts, can I continue to exercise?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.

Do you notice any swelling that area?

If not, then hernia is very unlikely.

A CT scan is a better test to rule out any question of hernia.

Mild constipation can cause heavy colon to press on the nerve causing vibration.

You can continue with normal exercises.

Best wishes