Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

It's about going on two weeks now that I haven't pooped.

Customer Question

It's about going on two weeks now that I haven't pooped. I've tried an enema but insteadfelt painfrom the pressure it created. Nothing came out but mucus and blood. Sometimes its difficult to pee. I have to stand up for peeing to happen. Also when I'm sitting it feels like my bladder area swells up and my testicals sorta retract inside of me.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I tried sticking a suppository but it wouldn't getsucked in. While pushing it in the area aroundthe anus felt smooth and inflamed
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

This is Dr. David

this can be very serious that you have not had a bowel movement in 2 weeks.

you should go to the ER and see a doctor and get an abdominal xray or CT scan

you might need a nurse to perform dis-impaction to help get your stools to start moving.

you might need IV fluids to help get some fluid into your system so that laxatives and enemas work better.

laxatives and enemas pull fluid from your blood system into your bowels to get stools to start moving.

if you are dehydrated, they won't work.

do you have an ER or urgent care center close to you where you can go and see a doctor ?