Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm looking orthopedic surgeon or Surgery Clinic. Who will

Customer Question

I'm looking for an orthopedic surgeon or Surgery Clinic. Who will treat uninsured or low-income individuals. I need knee replacement surgery I have been waiting for almost a year for SSI to be approved
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Info ???
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have RA and have serious mobility issues due to RA in both feet as well.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hello

So have you been to healthcare.gov

Why is it that you are uninsured?