Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I am a bit nervous about my glands under my jaw, I had a

Customer Question

i am a bit nervous about my glands under my jaw
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a upper respiratory infection / sinus issues about a month and a half ago, took antibiotics for 10 days two weeks later it was bothering me again and went back on antibiotics, back a month and a half ago my glands under my jaw on the side of my adams apple were tender, i got really nervous after reading all the scary stuff on the net about swollen lymph nodes. When I went back on the antibiotics i was having pain all over my face. So my Dr thought it was more of the same. I felt my glands and say they were fine and totally normal. They seem a bit harder now but I have no clue what I am actually feeling.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Do you have any pain currently?

Also which areas of neck you are feeling exactly?

What type of doctor you saw?
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile: