DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I drank a beer and 2 glasses of champagne and 2 glasses of

Customer Question

I drank a beer and 2 glasses of champagne and 2 glasses of white wine last Friday. I haven't had any alcohol in about 3 years. If I were to be given a PETH alcohol test.. Would I pass or fail.. Based on that one episode ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Drug Testing Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Thanks for requesting me.

No you are not going to test positive.

YOu have to have had enough alcohol to qualify as binge drinking or chronic use, which would mean 4 to 5 days in a row of this amount or more.

I think you are fine.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.