Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.

Could you please write prescription. I 't have a job and or

Customer Question

Could you please write prescription for me. I don't have a job and or health insurance. I have chronic boils on my butt.
I do not have PayPal. Can I make payment with another kind of card. Also can I pay instalmentally?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.

thanks for this question

what medicine are you looking for?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any antibiotic that can stop the chronic and continuous boil on my butt.

you will likely need bactrim or keflex.

We cannot give this online though.
I can give you directions to a local urgent care though

What is your zip code?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All I want is the prescription for either of the antibiotic with your signature which I already paid for. I do not have money for additional payment I am unemployed now.

I can't give you meds. I'm sorry

you don't have to pay more but I can direct you towards urgent care

what is your zip?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not need urgent care. I just want the boil to stop showing up. My doctor took it to lab two times and confirmed that it is rhy before I moved, lost my job and cannot afford a doctor anymore.

You need to take preventative antibiotics

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just give me the name and prescription so I can get it from Walgreen's by me. This is all I have been asking. Do not give me the medication, I just want a doctors prescription.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If you cannot give me prescription, why did you take my money. I'm not interested in your question and answer. My question is very simple and requires here it is or no we don't give prescription online period.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.

Hello. It is against the law to prescribe medications of any sort here online. But I had an idea. In NYS at least, many pharmacies in the upper part of the state allow 4 different antibiotics, penicillin, ampiciillin, erythromycin, and I think bactrim (trimethoprim/sulfamethoxezole) to be prescribed by the pharmacist alone as part of a NYS run program. So this may not help you depending on where you live, but you might call you pharmacist and see if it is available to you. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
In that case I do not want to do anything that is against the law. So I want my money back on my card.

HI.Your card should not have been charged, if you did not accept this or any question here on JA. Please check your card records, if you have been charged, that is a mistake, and you can get a full refund by contacting customer service, a link should be at the bottom of your page. Even if you accidentally accepted, you can request a review, to get your money back. Just contact customer service. I hope that helps Good Luck Dr Frank

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK. Thanks.

you are welcome