Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Last night I was lounging around at home watching tv. I had

Customer Question

Last night I was lounging around at home watching tv. I had my cell phone laying on my lap. I started experiencing a vibration in the pelvic region. I thought it was my phone vibrating and kept picking it up only to find it wasn't my phone at all. The vibrating has started again this morning. I am also having a lot of muscle spasms in my right leg near the knee and occasionally near my right hip to buttocks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There is an annoying vibration in my pelvic region
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.

This is quite common in pelvic pain syndromes and pelvic dysfunction.

The solution is physical therapy.

You also need an exam to rule out problems in circulation, for example, with veins or arteries.

Usually this is not a serious medical problem.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.