Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

Greater depression than my usual. If have jetlag from flying

Customer Question

greater depression than my usual. If have jetlag from flying Australia to UK last sunday and also have given up taking paracetamol and ibuprofen for a painful shoulder. That shoulder is better now. I was only taking two 500mg of each once a day.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't take any medication normally - try to cope with my intermittent anxiety/slash depression with self help methods. (They don't work very well).
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ....

Do you have normal sleep at this stage ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Close to normal - still waking very early. Tired all day - but that's depression, right?
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Have you had your thyroid function test ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not for some years now - but it's always been normal before.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for info ...

This seems to be GAD / Depression .

You have acute issue right now , and it would be ideal for you to have Tab Bromazepam twice a day for 2 weeks to overcome acute issues .

Along with Bromazepam you should start Tab Escitalopram 10 mg once after breakfast for long duration about 6 months , this will cure issues .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .